    been going into options and cleaning out all these types of files with
    the button these all at once in FF's options.

    Tx.

    S.Rodgers, Apr 24, 2005

  2. S.Rodgers

    scratch Guest

    You can, and you can also set history to 0 days so it isn't stored in
    the first place, as well as turning off form history saving.

    -scratch

    scratch, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Doesn't that screw up the back button?

    Neil Marshall, Apr 24, 2005
  4. S.Rodgers

    Ed Mullen Guest

    No.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 25, 2005
  5. S.Rodgers

    S.Rodgers Guest

    Thank you! I'll add it to my bat file. :eek:D

    S.Rodgers, May 5, 2005