Historical celebration

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jul 13, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jul 13, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Tim Conway Guest

    NIce shot. You've really improved. I like the first one. One thing to
    improve it would be to move a little to the right so as to keep the lamppost
    from "growing" out of the second guy's head.

    The second one is also good. Good viewpoint and perspective. Another shot
    in this picture you could have taken is the interaction between the older
    character and the younger one in the upper left of the photo. Maybe with a
    telephoto lens or by getting closer. Anyway, much improved.....good work.

    Your video is much improved too. Much steadier and smoother than before.
    Well done. I like how you've blended/faded the scenes together. It's a
    nice essay showing the parade/celebration.

    Tim Conway, Jul 13, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Better. You have a clear subject. But that looks like part of an
    interesting building in the background. You could have gotten lower
    and shot upwards, getting both the performers and more of the buiding
    behind.
    Not horrible, but there's a lot of extra stuff in the background.
    Get closer or use a telephoto lens.

    Ray Fischer, Jul 16, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Ray Fischer" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:4e214222$0$2139$...

    Hello Ray, thank you very much for your comments, very interesting to try to
    keep improving.

    Recently I took this photo from where it is allowed to take pictures:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5943141493/

    and to amplify this video:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5944396019/

    Thanks for your comments.

    mmyvusenet, Jul 21, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Tim Conway" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:ivjihe$lt9$...

    Hello Tim, thank you very much for your comments, always very edifying

    In changing the guard there is always some other various interesting
    moments, I took this other photo:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5948742423/

    And I took advantage to record this video in front of the judge's house:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5955729233/

    Thanks for your comments.

    mmyvusenet, Jul 21, 2011