    "Food, Trucks & Rock 'n' Roll."

    Retail price has not yet been announced, but stay tuned for further
    details."

    Michael Allred, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Michael Allred

    dan. Guest

    FINALLY!!! Woo hoo!! Now, I can put my almost 20 year old vhs tapes to
    rest. I hope they include the set The Who did when the satellite feed died
    from London to USA.

    dan
    former teen slut, now middle-aged w/itching and burning

    dan., Jul 25, 2004

  3. Michael Allred

    Galley Guest

    All I ever saw of it was what they showed on ABC. At the time I was living in
    what was probably the biggest city in the U.S. without MTV (Grand Forks, ND).
    We didn't get MTV until Nov. of 1987!

    Galley, Jul 25, 2004