    The Overclocker Cafe' has a HIS Radeon X700 Pro IceQ Turbo (PCI-E) card up for grabs. Between now and Sunday July 17th folks can enter up to once a day for a chance to take home a very solid performing video card for free! All you need to do to enter is answer a question that changes daily (keeps everything honest and the automatic e-mails out) correctly. Every day someone enters gives them another lot in the basket to increase their chance of winning.

    If this is something you feel your readers would enjoy, a news posting would be most welcomed. Thanks!

    Contest link: http://www.overclockercafe.com/contest.htm

    Silverstrand, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    they have contest after contest not fair :(

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, why is that not fair?

    PUTALE, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    jonorossi

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    That is one sick cooler. I'd like to get my hands on one of them 8)

    jonorossi, Jul 9, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Cause we have only been ever given one :(

    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehehe, well, get your lazy a** working and go get us some more stuff to giveaway then:)

    PUTALE, Jul 9, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined: