Hiring Freelance Photographers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Brian Patrick, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. 3DTOUR (www.3DTour.com) is seeking freelance photographers for various 360
    degree
    virtual tour and other digital still photography projects throughout the
    U.S.

    We require that you have your own equipment including 1) Digital Camera 2)
    Panoramic tripod head preferred.

    We will supply you with assigments in your area from our national clients.
    Rates vary depending upon the client and the shoot. Hours are flexible and
    will allow you to set the photo shoots around your schedule. This is a great
    second income opportunity and in your home town. You can visit us on the web
    at www.3DTour.com to preview some of our work.
    If you would like to receive assignments, please send us an email that
    includes the following information. We will then contact you about any
    assignments in your area. Please
    include the following information and email this to

    Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zip:
    Phone #:
    Cell Phone #:
    Email Address:
    Metro Area That You Can Cover:
    Cities/Towns within 45 minutes that you can cover:
    Type/Model of digital camera you own:
    Type/Model of Panoramic Tripod head you own (if any):

    Brian Patrick, Nov 11, 2003