    working setup...

    Best e-gards,
    Georgi Sinapov

    Georgi Sinapov, May 14, 2004

  2. Georgi Sinapov

    bye Guest

    You've got to be kidding!
    Everytime I've faulted BRI and PRI on Cisco it turns out to be bugs that
    they have to fix. They don't understand voice, simple as that.

    What protocol have you got it set for?

    Genny T. UK

    (Georgi Sinapov) wrote in

    bye, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Georgi Sinapov

    punyot

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    for SIEMENS Hipath3750 configuration for ISDN BRI

    S0 : ECMA-QSIG slave

    punyot, May 17, 2008