    Is there a special website for doing this hightlighting?

    Regards,

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Heidi Manway

    Mike Easter Guest

    What are you trying to do?

    The appearance of a URL link such as http://home.eircom.net/ in an email
    depends on what is displaying the email and its/the contained URL. Your
    operating system is Windows and your mailuser agent is unknown as to
    Outlook Express or other or if you are talking about someone else
    viewing the URL you paste in a gmail or yahoo webmailer, since you are a
    googlegrouper posting with a yahoo login.
    Links are colored often magenta or blue and underlined in an email
    viewed in OE when it is the mailuser agent according to the
    configuration of IE, which is the rendering agent for OE. The term
    'highlighting' often refers to surrounding some textstring with yellow.

    What else different happens under other circumstances depends on the
    operating sytstem, which mailuser application, or which webmail
    application, and so what your/the recipient sees would depend on what
    they were viewing the mail with and how it was configured, and whether
    the mail was sent as plaintext or html.

    Mike Easter, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Heidi Manway

    Evan Platt Guest

    Huh?

    Elaborate what you mean by highlighting.

    Oh but I doubt you'll respond. You've created about a dozen other
    threads, people have asked you for additional information, and you
    didn't respond to any of them, so why change now?

    Evan Platt, Dec 22, 2006