    properley...what is it?......how do I get one.
    Danny Dickinson
    (UK)

    DannyD1355, Nov 4, 2003

  2. DannyD1355

    BA Guest

    its the USB 2.0 drivers (high speed USB) you XP service pack 1 has these
    drivers

    BA, Nov 4, 2003

  3. DannyD1355

    DannyD1355 Guest

    its the USB 2.0 drivers (high speed USB) you XP service pack 1 has these
    Thanks for the reply
    How do I get and use them
    Danny Dickinson
    (UK)

    DannyD1355, Nov 4, 2003
  4. DannyD1355

    Kráftéé Guest

    Not entirely true as MS had to release another patch to cover this
    specific issue (& I still had problems installing a USB2 Card, Hub &
    external HD caddies after installing all the patches).

    First port of call is Windows Update, second port of call is the disk
    which came with the kit you are playing with & third is to check the
    manufacturers site for a driver update...

    Kráftéé, Nov 4, 2003