    earthlink. As long as I have to make a change what is the best high speed
    server?
    And the best newsgroups that are not censored ?

    Ron&Joyce, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Ron&Joyce

    doS Guest

    How many high speed providers in your area?

    doS, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Ron&Joyce

    Ron&Joyce Guest

    All I know of are Verison / AOL / Earthlink there could be others

    Ron&Joyce, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Ron&Joyce

    Pennywise Guest

    |> All I know of are Verison / AOL / Earthlink there could be others

    If your Verizon is anything like it is in this area, I'd opt for it.

    My Mom lives on the other side of the river and uses it, Me I'm on the Qwest
    side.

    She pays less than $40 and they throw in MSN heck of a deal; fast, reliable, and
    dependable newsgroup coverage <sigh>.

    Check out this link:
    http://www.dslreports.com/gbu

    Pennywise, Nov 24, 2004
  5. Ron&Joyce

    Win Guest

    MSN ????
    go to msn.com
    you will find it is a free service
    most likely bad line is causing ADSL line noise
    easier to move than to get phone company (line provider) to come check your
    lines

    Win, Nov 24, 2004