    Anyone know of any high speed internet carriers in Finland? All internet
    searches are duds for me.
    Rusty

    Rusty Shackleford, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Rusty Shackleford

    M Mullen Guest

    |> Hey all
    |> Anyone know of any high speed internet carriers in Finland? All internet
    |> searches are duds for me.
    |> Rusty

    Really?
    Google:
    Searched the web for high speed internet carriers in Finland.
    Results 1 - 10 of about 32,200. Search took 0.13 seconds
    and
    Searched the web for "high speed" internet carrier Finland.

    M Mullen, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Oh, gee, wow! See, I NEVER WOULD HAVE FUC*ING THOUGHT OF DOING THAT. Good
    GOD what the hell are you thinking?!

    Something... I dunno, USEFUL would help...

    Rusty Shackleford, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Rusty Shackleford

    Boomer Guest

    Apparently. You never mentioned what you have done!

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  5. Other than when I said "all internet searches are duds"

    Rusty Shackleford, Dec 28, 2003
  6. Rusty Shackleford

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  7. Not to be a b!tch, but maybe if anyone actually looked at those links,
    they'd realize they're duds.

    Rusty Shackleford, Dec 28, 2003
  8. Rusty Shackleford

    Boomer Guest

    Eveything is a dud, in your world?

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  9. Rusty Shackleford

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003
  10. Thank you very much, Mike. I appreciate the effort and work you put in to
    assisting me, without being snobby and smart-assed, as we are well aware
    that some people can be. I can now sleep well tonight knowing I can now
    move to Finland without having to live with dial-up.

    Thanks again,

    Rusty

    Rusty Shackleford, Dec 28, 2003
  11. Rusty Shackleford

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    I'm not sure what you mean by some people being snobby,
    or smart-assed. I don't see anybody who replied to you
    being snobby or smart-assed.

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003
  12. Rusty Shackleford

    M Mullen Guest

    <really edited for readability>

    |> > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:07:50 GMT, "Rusty Shackleford"
    |> <>

    |> > Google:
    |> > Searched the web for high speed internet carriers in Finland.
    |> > Results 1 - 10 of about 32,200. Search took 0.13 seconds
    |> > and
    |> > Searched the web for "high speed" internet carrier Finland.
    |> > Results 1 - 10 of about 13,300. Search took 0.12 seconds.

    |> Oh, gee, wow! See, I NEVER WOULD HAVE FUC*ING THOUGHT OF DOING THAT.
    |> Good GOD what the hell are you thinking?!
    |>
    |> Something... I dunno, USEFUL would help...

    I help folks out mainly to kill time,
    and in the process find I'm learning quite a bit.

    An example: someone mentioned they could no longer get
    16 bit programs running under WK2. I knew what the problem
    was, but in searching the solution found it's something I don't want to
    have happen to me, and a quick format was the best remedy if it did.

    Just yesterday exploring "MAF Anti-Spam ID" met a person
    (in a one sided way) who can tell you anything you want
    to know about headers.

    High speed internet access in Finland
    didn't exactly have the thrill of the chase.

    My reply to you was two fold. it showed you could
    narrow your search down plus gave you 13,300
    pages to work with. The fact your here and not at
    a dedicated newsgroup should of been more than enough.

    reply time: 5 min killed.

    Lessons learned: I'm getting older, was a time 2400 baud
    was High speed internet access.

    M Mullen, Dec 28, 2003