high paying careers in gas and oil

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by lucy ford, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. lucy ford

    lucy ford Guest

    Hi All,

    I am new to this group and we recently started a google group for
    people looking for high paying jobs/ careers in the gas, oil, and
    energy fields....check it out here: http://groups.google.com/group/oiloffshoremarine

    Also... oil offshore marine has an international job bank with
    thousands of open positions... its legit and its free to sign up. You
    should check it out here:
    oil-offshore-marine.com/register_candidate_step1.php

    And the site is chock full of information, including a blog that has
    tons of cool links ( oil related and not), advice, tips, etc. oil-
    offshore-marine.com

    Let me know if this was helpful or not.
    What fields are people having trouble finding jobs in? Send me a
    message and I'll see if I can help!

    lucy

    lucy ford, Apr 18, 2008