Hi! want to know about MCDST.

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com, Oct 13, 2008.

  1. How many questions are asked in the exam 70-271? Please tell me. Thank You!

    ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com, Oct 13, 2008

  2. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    John R Guest

    "ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com"
    Let's say that I tell you there are 50 questions. What would you do
    differently to study than if I told you there were 150 questions?

    The number of questions that you will see is not a set number. Most likely
    you will see anywhere from 55 to 65. But, I don't know what information
    that gives you. Either you know the material or you don't. The number of
    questions that you will get is not germane, and the time that you are given
    is more than sufficient to answer all of the questions that you are given.

    John R

    John R, Oct 13, 2008

  3. Thank you! Sir
    I wanted to know for my knowledge.
    Born to Learn! So I'm learning.
    Thank you sir.

    ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com, Oct 14, 2008