    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad Weiler, Sep 24, 2003

  2. (Conrad Weiler) wrote in @mb-m02.aol.com:
    This sure looks like SPAM. It might just be someone proud if his new
    investmant in nice photo goods. But ...

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Conrad Weiler

    Tumbleweed Guest

    Why? There is no URL. I liked the look of these but distribution is v
    limited in the UK especially the paper (unless things have changed recently)

    Tumbleweed, Sep 24, 2003
  4. The wordings of the OP looks very near to an ad to me.

    But, you might be right.

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Sep 24, 2003
  5. Conrad Weiler

    MJ Guest

    I got a Canon CP100 from Digital Depot last month. Cost about £80, but
    you need to spend an extra £30 or so for a cable if you want to print
    from a pc and not a Canon camera. Does 6x4 and a 36 print paper/ink
    pack costs about £11, so not cheap. But the results are absolutely
    outstanding.

    MJ

    MJ, Sep 24, 2003
  6. Conrad Weiler

    jeff liss Guest

    Not spam at all. I, too, have an HiTi DyeSub printer (640S) and am
    very, very pleased with the results. I think it's a real sleeper. The
    4x6 max is my only objection, but then when I want larger, I get them
    done somewhere else.

    jeff liss, Sep 24, 2003
  7. Agreed...

    I'm in awe of this little machine.

    Denise McQuillen, Sep 25, 2003
  8. Conrad Weiler

    Eric Gisin Guest

    What, a printer that doesn't take a 5$ USB cable?

    Eric Gisin, Sep 25, 2003
  9. Conrad Weiler

    Jeff Shoaf Guest

    (Conrad Weiler) wrote in
    Have you calculated the cost per 4" X 6" print?

    Jeff Shoaf, Sep 25, 2003
  10. Conrad Weiler

    MJ Guest

    It's a standard USB on the PC end and a very different type of plug
    on the printer end.

    MJ

    MJ, Sep 25, 2003
  11. Conrad Weiler

    Rod Anderson Guest

    $ .40 each, list is $20 for 50 prints paper and ribbon

    Rod Anderson, Sep 25, 2003
  12. Conrad Weiler

    Todd Walker Guest

    Todd Walker, Sep 25, 2003
  13. Conrad Weiler

    Bob B Guest

    The HiTi's also have an unusual connection on the computer end of the
    USB cable, but it's included.

    Bob B, Sep 25, 2003
  14. Conrad Weiler

    jeff liss Guest