Hi There New posters. A word to the wise.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by not at tiscali, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. Hi!
    I felt you would ALL appreciate this information.

    You probably are already aware that usenet attracts all sorts of
    numpties, nutters and malignant entities. This news group is no
    exception. Indeed it may well have more than its fair share.
    It seems to me to be infested with brainless trolls who exhibit a
    nasty malign tendency to dish out aggravation under the
    guise of "help".

    My advice would be for you to post your queries to other news
    groups and consider the replies sent to this one with extreme
    caution. There are of course genuine people frequenting this
    news group who will only give good advice but they are in the
    minority, in my honest opinion that is.

    I hope this advice helps in your dealings with this news group.

    Regards,

    Frankie.

    not at tiscali, Nov 17, 2008

  2. QED

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Nov 17, 2008

  3. not at tiscali

    Pete D Guest

    Looks like we all own his ass but he doesn't realise yet!

    Pete D, Nov 18, 2008
  4. not at tiscali

    Pete D Guest

    Gotcha again matey.......