Hi, say someting about: Honest?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by carol, Aug 28, 2010.

  1. carol

    carol Guest

    Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?

    I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".

    So pls say some
    words about how do you think of "Honest".

    Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.

    Thanks .

    Carol

    carol, Aug 28, 2010

  2. carol

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    : Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?
    :
    :
    :
    : I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".
    :
    : So pls say some
    : words about how do you think of "Honest".
    :
    :
    : Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.
    :
    :
    :
    : Thanks .

    To be honest, I think you should stop trolling this newsgroup.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Aug 28, 2010