    alittle confused with it all and all the courses; any help at tall would be
    greatly welcome. thank you :)

    Woz

    Guest, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    Do you know what kind of job you want to do ?? It's not easy to provide
    information if we don't know what you want to do.

    --
    With Kind regards,

    Erwin van Workum
    Alkum Solutions

    Email :

    Guest, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi sorry about that, yes well id like to do a form of computer repair,
    basically fix computers when they have gone wrong; or just up keep the
    running of computers. also keeping a open mind to other possibiltys in I.T.
    (why i was looking for a course that maybe covered a wide range of things)

    i am off work at the moment as i suffer from M.E, and thought it may be a
    good time to try and get some certs why i have free time.

    Guest, Sep 30, 2005
  4. MCDST training is free from Microsoft. Start there.

    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerId=11583

    Leonid S. Knyshov, Oct 1, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 2, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks for the replys, ill look into the links. thanks again :D

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005