    the best of it.

    Take care, keep up the great work!!

    Fred

    Fred Mathering, May 21, 2004

  2. Fred Mathering

    PlazticSoul Guest

    I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
    exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June 4th.
    I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One Guide
    which I hope to dive into very soon!

    PlazticSoul, May 21, 2004

  3. Fred Mathering

    me Guest

    Hi, my name is Dil Do...I used your book to help make my company into
    what it is today, and also get my wife pregnant. Thank you, plus my
    hair is alot fuller now. Thanks again

    me, May 22, 2004
  4. Fred Mathering

    PlazticSoul Guest