    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I never said I cared. I was just telling you that no one does :p

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005

  2. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yer so u read it and replied... (aka caring for something i wrote which was a random as air hitting a floor board)

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005

  3. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nah, you can write about something and not care. Haven't you ever written about something you disliked and not 'cared' about it?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 20, 2005
  4. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    EG. Maths, English Science and History assignments? :p

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  5. BiZkit

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I know I didn't read it. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
  6. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u forgot the most import RE ASSIGNMENTS ARGH!!!! :p

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005
  7. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You had to do Religious Education aswell? How boring is it, you seen the Ghandi video yet? :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 21, 2005
  8. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    THE ghandi video? theres only one? Yeah, we both go to a catholic school :( RE is compulsory. I think we've seen smething about ghandi... dunno, i sleep through RE alot :p actually, thats prolly why i got a D in my last assignment...

    XhArD, Sep 21, 2005
  9. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hmmmm thats not good :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 21, 2005
  10. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    betta then a E which like 50% of our grade got... i got a b-... but then again i am a ok assignment man... just hate listening to the bullshit bout... oh jesus made wine from water... jesus did this... for crisis stake, they cant even prove he existed. (no offsense to humble true catholics, i have my opions and u have yours.)

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005