    new pfft

    i was new once... wait i still am i joined 2 night
    14 postes already woot!

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005

  2. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    fortunately i was new once... back in the day.. when we were but a humble Hardware-HQ :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005

  3. BiZkit

    AMP

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello. I'm new here too.

    AMP, Sep 17, 2005
  4. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay here and win a 200GB hard drive :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  5. BiZkit

    AMP

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks.

    AMP, Sep 18, 2005
  6. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    no you don't rath, youre a liar. a dirty rotten liar :p you want that HDD for yourself, and we all know it. I want it for myself too :)

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  7. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    shhhhh, don't let the new guy know that ;) :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  8. BiZkit

    AMP

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol too bad I already know it & Im not a dude

    AMP, Sep 18, 2005
  9. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Hi Amp, and welcome to the forums, i myself am unholy... pleased to meet you.
    Dont not take much credit of the 2 which post for the HDD :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  10. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    dont not take much credit of the 2 which post for the hdd? is your keyboard rooted, or are you just a tard? and no one called you a dude AMP :|

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  11. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i thought u might catch my sneekiness :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  12. BiZkit

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think the new "GUY" is saying that HE is not a "Guy" but rather that SHE is a "Dudette". Could be wrong, maybe he's just saying he's not a dude because dude technically means bull's testicles.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  13. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    We'll just have to wait and see if guy or gal.
    PS, I meant no disrespect AMP

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  14. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Amber is a girl(women,lady,chick) :p

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  15. BiZkit

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well I hope my quote/your sig doesn't offend anyone :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  16. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i hope not ether... but its just a bit of Forum Humor :p

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  17. BiZkit

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    She's a girl, woman, lady AND chick all at the same time? Must keep her busy. Not as busy as spamming your tits off but still.

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005
  18. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok well lets get our facts straight...
    A Woman, lady and chick means Adult woman or female with femine characteristics.
    A Girl means Female.
    (at least to my knowledge :p)
    so its technically not that hard. problably just as hard as being a female.
    now i has state my random crap... which probably and usally always gets not read :p

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  19. BiZkit

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Of course it gets read. But no one cares :p

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  20. BiZkit

    unholy

    Joined: