    Guess what, I found out today that the milkman has slept with every woman in
    this street except one.
    The wife reckons it's the stuck-up cow living at number 27.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Ionizer Guest

    .....and the good/bad news is that you live at number 27, right?

    Just Wondering,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:
    ((((((((>>>>WHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >>>>>>>>>>>>>

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Boomer Guest

    Ditto.

    I don't get it. :(

    Boomer, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Ionizer Guest

    Oops. Never heard that one before.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    "Oh, crap! Look away." - The guy in the Alexander Keith's Ale commercial.

    Ionizer, Oct 12, 2003

  6. Yes, she mentioned that to me last night.

    Prince Albert Innahkan, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    LMAO

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Brian H¹©

    Bryan Guest

    Errr... The wife, (disliking the woman at No.27), says, inadvertantly,
    "stuck-up cow living at number 27"
    Obviously the milkman has slept with the wife! ;)
    It's a sort of, British joke thing! We have something called irony too. :)
    ;)
    lol

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003
  10. Brian H¹©

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 13, 2003
  11. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003
  12. Brian H¹©

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 13, 2003
  13. Brian H¹©

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003
  14. Brian H¹©

    Boomer Guest

    You got that right! :)

    Boomer, Oct 13, 2003
  15. Brian H¹©

    Bryan Guest

    I *know* how to grovel!
    My wife taught me! lol

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003
  16. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003
  17. Brian H¹©

    Boomer Guest

    You learned well from your good wife. ;)

    Boomer, Oct 13, 2003
  18. Brian H¹©

    Bryan Guest

    She made me! ;)