Hi Frisbee ©

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Fris,

    You are now on my A list! I really enjoy reading your postings. Perhaps
    we can get together one day and shoot the breeze, down a few brews, and hit
    the town with our creased trousers and spit shined loafers! For good
    measure, I'll wear my lapel pin and the chicks will be all over us. Send
    me your best pair of shoes in the mail and I'll shine em up and take em to
    Fla with me.

    Clean shirt, spit shined shoes , creased trousers
    and I don't know where Frisbee and I are goin' to.
    Gold watch, diamond ring,
    I ain't missin' not a single thing.
    Cufflinks, MCNGP Lapel Pin,
    ..
    lookin' sharp lookin' for love.
    They come runnin' just as fast as they can
    'Coz every girl crazy 'bout an MCNGP

    Woooooooo!
    PS,
    I'd invite billyw as he seems like a real cool dude, but after a few
    drinks...well he may try making a move on us and I dont know about you but I
    am off limits to him.

    Network Guru, Aug 22, 2003