Hi fellow MCPs

  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    You do not tell me 'damn right'. You do not swear at me.

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    [under breath] I am going to kill you.

    You 're going to kill us!?

    No, not, I'm just kidding! You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my
    lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I live on your street.

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  4. I never knew you played on that side of the street <VBEG>

    Larry Samuels, Apr 12, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm not even allowed to go outside...

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  6. quite right too!

    I wish eddiepox was allowed outside; you know, allowed outside to play
    with the traffic....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ask him to count the white lines on the street (pick a busy one)

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  8. ask him to count the white lines on the street (pick a busy one)

    Good idea; though I would expect him to try and 'snort' the white
    lines, rather than just count 'em.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    LOL!

    Ashphalt burns on his nose! too funny....

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  10. LOL!
    must be cctv pics of this!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you are a mood killer

    Consultant, Apr 12, 2004