    I am also looking for a job and i haven't work in my life.
    I just need some tips if there are any regarding how i
    can approach an interview with a microsoft certification.

    Guest, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    Typh0n saw fit to share the following with us...
    You know damn right!!

    Andy Foster, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Andy, you make the MCNGP's look like Girl Scouts selling cookies.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 10, 2004
  4. Guest

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I take offence to that!

    Darth 2000, Apr 10, 2004
  5. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote
    Err, thankyou

    Andy - MCNGP #23

    Andy Foster, Apr 10, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    perhaps this is why TechGoddes went on her rant. helps to identify the
    MCNGPs..

    :p

    Neil, Apr 10, 2004
  7. Andy, you make the MCNGP's look like Girl Scouts selling
    I'm surprised if 'it' can count past 3 let alone 23.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  8. Taking no prisoners then Andy?
    you don't ask dumb question!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  9. I would like to know how you impact your organisation
    Absolutely none whatsoever.
    My ideal job would be a playboy too!
    With respect, the hardest problem you will have is ensuring your
    résumé gets noticed within the five seconds before it is thrown in the
    bin. Remember you will be competing with thousands of experienced
    people who are also looking for jobs.

    If you have not worked before, then I assume you're a recent grad in
    which case put the emphasize on your education rather than your certs.

    Be prepared to take any type of IT job that comes along (you can
    always keep looking for something better) and expect a really crap
    salary.

    Sorry to be downer, but the mad days of the late 90's are well and
    truly over....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 10, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    good point. if I'm ever reinstated I know I'll be safe :)

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm hoping you don't mean "bunny".

    (eeewwww)

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, fscking guy!

    Neil, Apr 11, 2004
  13. My ideal job would be a playboy too!
    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  14. She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, fscking guy!

    I am going to call the police, and then, you're going to go to jail.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  15. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    noooooooo..... not jail again..........!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2004
  16. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    give me back my rabbit, biotch!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2004
  17. You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He
    is going to go to jail!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  18. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that's it, buddy boy. now i am MAD!! i am going to tell my verisign buddies
    where they can find you and then you are TOAST!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2004
  19. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004
  20. i am going to tell my verisign buddies
    I have calling from my house!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 11, 2004