    its a MachSpeed P4X800 MATX board, with a 2.92GHz Celeron, & 1Gb Ultra PC 3200 low latency 2-2-2-5 and an ATA 133 200GB drive. OC's to 114% stable.

    and it only weights 18Lbs

    [​IMG]

    The Gardener, Aug 10, 2006

  2. The Gardener

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, that looks pretty nice. I have seen briefcase mods before, but it's been a while. I guess you don't need case fans since you have the case open when using it anyway. How do you handle gaming since it doesn't appear deep enough to install a full size videocard? That's the problem I have with my Sun X-Terminal mod and it's shallow case layout. Integrated graphics are fine for web browsing and such, but not for gaming....

    bigal, Aug 18, 2006