    crap
    That and one that frankly, frightens me.

    Is that a stuffed shark?

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    with or without whips and what will she be wearing?

    Neil, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Yes.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Better.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  5. No, the obscene cost of real estate here hurts me...

    Did I tell you what it costs to buy an apartment here?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  6. Okay, take a deep breath and hold it. I'll be right back. Don't breathe again
    until I get that picture, though...

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  7. Ah, Bob and Ray? Manta ray and shark, IIRC. I guess you saw the seagull, too,
    then...

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    no

    Neil, Aug 25, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Consultant Guest

    do you like seeing me laying the clinching a pillow quietly weeping? you
    hurt me laura, you hurt me real bad

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2004
  10. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    Yes.

    Very well.

    By your command.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    Ah, Bob and Ray? Manta ray and shark, IIRC. I guess you saw the seagull,
    too,
    Seagull??

    dah... now I have to go and look for it...

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2004
  12. Average price for a 1-2 bedroom: $1,000,000 USD. That is not a typo. A million
    stinking bucks for a shoebox.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 26, 2004
  13. Then my work here is done.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 26, 2004
  14. Laura A. Robinson, Aug 26, 2004
  15. Laura A. Robinson

    Doom Guest

    OMG. Let's see- how long would it take me to pay off a million bucks on what
    I make now. UMMMMM Never. I would be dead before I would get it paid off.

    Doom, Aug 26, 2004
  16. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    I'd let you live in my garage for half that!
    ;)

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    procreate so your offspring can inherit you debt...

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  18. Laura A. Robinson

    Doom Guest

    Are you kidding? I can't afford kids. I got a Harley to pay off!

    Doom, Aug 26, 2004
  19. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    ther is wisdom in this....

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  20. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    so that you can pay things off when you are _almost_ dead?

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004