    wow, this just gets more and more interesting....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    Toronto Ontario (closer to Pual A.'s house if you've ever visited)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    no, you better keep me off that list...the chain my wife has me on only
    reaches as far as work and back...so if I went the opposite direction to
    work I might be able to get as far as Buffalo *shudder*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    look if you didn't want to house me you should have said so up front!
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    YOUCH! ROTFLMAO! I knew Rowdy was odd but a MJ fettish...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    she is known to be a little camera shy but I had no idea the extremes she
    would go to....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    she is known to be a little camera shy but I had no idea the extremes she
    Maybe it's the cigars she's been smoking that put her in grave.

    There's not much out there but the ones that are are revealing!

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    yes ma'am

    Neil, Aug 25, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    you say that to hurt me...

    Neil, Aug 25, 2004
  10. Not unless you wanted to get hurt.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  11. Shh!

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  12. Indeed, I have. Definitely much, much, much cheaper than NYC. Much. Even
    without the exchange rate.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  13. Indeed.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  14. No, Bloomberg bread.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  15. Would Burger King house you?

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  16. Laura A. Robinson

    Consultant Guest

    then please, provide us with something recent, thanks doll

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2004
  17. Okay, send the down payment. Cashier's check, please.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  18. Lord, is that thing still floating around out there? Yikes; that was a crap
    picture.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  19. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    no, they kicked me out last week....
    (I'm trying a McD's tonight)

    Neil, Aug 25, 2004
  20. Laura A. Robinson