    sent to the cited author.]

    No, you e-mail me is how this works. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that's not her! thant's my ex-B.B. - before she took all my money and went
    off with that fat guy. the biotch!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    Okay, send a resume, then. :)

    Would I have to call you sir?

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    Bloomberg dough. No, not Mike's dough- Mike's company's dough.

    Hey! He's that guy that got rich making software for those stockbroker
    guys!

    Who says TV rots the brain?

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson

    Consultant Guest

    very well, dominatrix

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    that's not her! thant's my ex-B.B. - before she took all my money and went
    You can find a real photo of her on the Internet if your diligent.

    The Internet is a very enlightening place!

    *meditates*

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i don't stalk "real" people. i only stalk fake make believe personallities.
    what kind of guy do you think i am?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you might have to call her "sorceress".

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  10. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    isn't that what they make Bloomberg donuts from?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    i only stalk fake make believe personallities.

    So are you saying that you have a vast collection of Micheal Jackson photos?

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  12. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    you might have to call her "sorceress".

    I could live with that.

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  13. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    once i am done sueing his a$$ - i gonna be a rich man! NYC - here i come!
    Laura, please get a penthouse ready for me.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  14. Laura A. Robinson

    kpg Guest

    I prefer Mistress.

    kpg, Aug 20, 2004

  15. PotD

    ROFLMAO

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 20, 2004
  16. believe personallities.

    That's not funny... During one of my schizo episodes... I
    tried stalking my other personalities... was pretty
    weird...

    looked like a dog chasing his tail...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 20, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    One adresses her as "Her Animatronic Majesty" |-D

    JaR
    Thug Provacateur

    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  18. Laura A. Robinson

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nope, stuck here in NC.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 20, 2004
  19. Laura A. Robinson

    TechGeekPro Guest

    If that's her real pic on the Yahoo! Group, I'll call her whatever she wants.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 20, 2004
  20. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    good thing you have plenty of seal to keep you fed, I don't think there are
    women for mile and miles and miles and miles....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004