    and breadth. Must be a very, very, very good systems engineer and/or sysadmin.
    Send me e-mail asking for more descriptions if you like. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    don't do it Jtyc!!!

    "I don't know about you, but something smells like goat to me"
    Gene Wilder, The Frisco Kid

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Depends on whether or not you consider doing whatever I tell you to do to be
    "good communication skills". ;-)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Not if you know how to use a spelling checker.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  5. TO? As in Toronto? Puh-leeze.

    A rat- and cockroach-infested slumlord's crackhouse goes for $700,000 USD here.
    Something you can actually live in will start at a mil.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Okay, what's T.O.???

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Okay, one down...

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  8. Hmm. I guess that puts Neil back on the list of potentials...

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  9. It doesn't matter in NY. Here, we have free-range models. They're allowed to
    walk all over the place.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  10. But I don't have a comb-over.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  11. Oh, please don't. No, really.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  12. We have food all over the place. And did I mention the free-range models in
    NYC?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  13. No, that's a firmware uplift.
    Oh, .NET is a crucial requirement for any devweenies we hire.
    Nope, it was one of the oldies.
    What I'm looking for goes waaaay beyond help desk staff. Hardcore
    admins/engineers only.
    We have already drained the mothership enough lately; I'd like some Earthlings
    to have a chance.
    Oopies...

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  14. Laura A. Robinson

    Consultant Guest

    what kinda dough. consultant fits the bill and loves NY

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2004
  15. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    Depends on whether or not you consider doing whatever I tell you to do to
    be
    Following orders is what I do best!

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  16. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    prolonging the inevitable is what i do best.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    R U HAWT?

    Apparently you have not looked at her member photo.

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  18. Laura A. Robinson

    Consultant Guest

    email me

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2004
  19. Bloomberg dough. No, not Mike's dough- Mike's company's dough.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004
  20. Okay, send a resume, then. :)

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 20, 2004