    we you talking about here?

    Hmm... I hope good communications skills are not on your list.

    *bows head in shame*

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Bilal Guest

    She's gonna have to do it like Mr Trump in the
    apperentice, "you're fired"

    Bilal, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    then it would be a killer for everyone else

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    lots....becuase I'm old....

    oh, wait you meant relavent experience....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    ok, but you'll have to house me until I get on my feet, you know after the
    pending breakup of my marriage for moving to NYC and then taking everything
    I have....wait this might not be such a good idea...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you mean if i take your job, i will have to leave the one i have now? but
    then i will have to start paying for big mac's and fries again. now i get
    them free. how are you going to top that?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    will i have to take my clothes off? i don't think my church group would
    approve.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i wouldn't mind getting a job in Nunavut. i hear the babes rock.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    R U HAWT?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  10. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    please. no - i don;t want to take my clothes off. i don;t care what you
    say.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    Mrs. Neil Guest

    You low life scum sucking maggot! You would leave me for some NYC trash can
    floozie. I am going to file for divorce and take you for every penny you
    got buster.

    Have a nice life,
    Ex-Mrs.Neil

    Mrs. Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  12. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    hah. you should see the price of houses in TO. killer..

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  13. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    haw abaut speling? doz wee hav tw spel wel?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  14. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 20, 2004
  15. That's a funny way to say brassiere.
    ..Net or .Not?

    On a serious note, I think the person you may be thinking of might be
    SandWorm. He did manage to get a help desk job shortly after completing his
    MCSE, I think, and he's pretty much dropped out of site since then, so they
    must be keeping him awfully busy.

    You might want to continue this discussion on the mothership.

    You did get the memo on that, right?

    --
    Fris "If ya knows what I means" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 20, 2004
  16. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    And you would be the only guy for miles and miles and miles and miles.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    'swhy I don't live in T.O. 80k a year job in a city that costs 90k a year
    to live in...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  18. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mrs. Neil" <> spewed in
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I call shenanigans...and if that was my wife, she would already know that I
    don't have a penny...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004