    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    pfffffft, the other one goes off on a regular basis. the one above my
    shoulders exploding is new though. a little duct tape and I'm as good as
    new...

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    yes, I'm a very quiet talkers...

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    nothin' just wanted to know if you were going to start throwing
    insults...

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    well, only the jumbo cottonballs

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    *snicker*

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004
  7. circa Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:04:34 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    I warned you about posting a BlondeStar link...

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 6, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    true but since I am a male of the species, WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD
    LISTEN!!!!

    Neil, Sep 6, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    You appear to be a bit of a fool. <eg>

    Glutton for punishment, actually.

    Jtyc, Sep 7, 2004
  10. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    wadjamean bit? jtyc does NOTHING half way....

    Exactly.

    Wait a tick...

    Jtyc, Sep 7, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    Yes, but nobody believes you now, either.

    Their perceived reality does not alter the truth.

    Jtyc, Sep 7, 2004
  12. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    You're male. Cottonballs are probably oddly sexual and arousing to a
    I can picture a scene that makes it work for me...

    tee hee

    Jtyc, Sep 7, 2004
  13. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    one chicken tika coming your way.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  14. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    reality. what a concept!

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  15. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    since gluttony is a sin and punishment is just kinky, how many taboos does
    that mean you are breaking?

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  16. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    percieved reality is the truth...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  17. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    it's for people who can't handle drugs...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  18. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    percieved reality is the truth...

    Only to those who perceive it.

    Jtyc, Sep 7, 2004
  19. percieved reality is the truth...
    liar!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  20. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    does that mean all liars are stupid?

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004