Hey, which one of you was it?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Laura A. Robinson

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I don't know, but I am.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004

  3. If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay you?

    --
    Fris "Back to work..." beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 19, 2004

  4. Why? did I get a job offer?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 19, 2004
  5. Laura A. Robinson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    job hunting! you mean like a "real" job?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 19, 2004
  6. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    I'm with him...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  7. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    don't do it Rowdy....it's a trap...she will actually make you *gasp* _work_

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

    (Neil said a four letter word)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  8. Laura A. Robinson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Me too!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 19, 2004
  9. Laura A. Robinson

    Neil Guest

    commute to NYC would be a killer for you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004

  10. And what do you mean "IIRC"???? As if you could be
    wrong??? (unless, of course, there was a programming
    glitch)

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 19, 2004
  11. Laura A. Robinson

    catwalker63 Guest

    You've apparently never ridden in a car with me before. <eg>

    catwalker63, Aug 19, 2004
  12. Hmm. I *could* use a little extra dough...

    Wanna live in NYC?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  13. Firmware update. New code base.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  14. Okay, how much experience do you have?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  15. See above. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  16. You'll both move to NYC?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  17. Dunno, do you want one?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  18. Yes, one where you never have to ask, "do you want fries with that?"

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  19. Oh, yesss, indeedy. :)

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 19, 2004
  20. Laura A. Robinson

    Jtyc Guest

    You'll both move to NYC?

    That sounds expensive.

    What kind of job/experience/etc/yada/yada we you talking about here?

    /doesn't know why he's asking, already gets paid well

    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2004