    outlook contact manager

    Any of you Tigers got the low down on this?

    Thanks in advance and I appreciate your input.

    James, Feb 2, 2005

  2. If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
    their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
    Usenet.

    Domain: NOREPLY.COM

    Registrant/Owner: 000-WN02796
    HBX Inc.
    40-16 82nd St.
    Elmhurst NY, 11373
    US

    How to munge your address correctly, which does not include just making
    up cutesy shit without consideration that it may be in use or may be in
    use in the future:

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 2, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    Hey Tiger!! Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

    James, Feb 2, 2005
  4. James

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to explain this?
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    <snip>

    He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.

    G. Morgan, Feb 2, 2005
  5. Blinky is a Tiger Shark...

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 2, 2005
  6. James

    Gort Guest

    Thank you for that info. Somehow I had pictured Blinky as a BULL Shark.
    ;-)

    Gort, Feb 2, 2005
  7. Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005
  8. Weelll, he h *has* been known to throw a little bull, every now and
    again... :)

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 3, 2005