    Guest Guest

    I have passed all the eight tests.Now I want to get free magzine.who can tell
    me how to regist?

    Guest, Sep 24, 2005

  2. lol all you want is the free magazine? Wow, that's a good investment
    for the money you spent on the tests.;-).

    All joking and smart-a$$ed aside,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp is probably a
    good place to start.

    More specifically (from the MCSE FAQ page at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp)

    Q. I have already passed the required exams for MCSE: Security on
    Windows 2000. What do I have to do to achieve the certification?

    A. <Snipped>

    To receive your MCSE: Security Welcome Kit, you must first visit the MCP
    Member Site to verify your address. Once at the site:

    Sign on with your Microsoft .NET Passport.
    Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
    Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click Profile Editor.
    After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page
    and submit the form.
    You will receive your Welcome Kit within 4–6 weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be
    shipped without a confirmed address.

    Granted, the original question in the FAQ was about the MCSE Security on
    Windows 2000, but I'm fairly confident that the answers apply to you as
    well.

    HTH.

    Patrick Dickey, Sep 25, 2005

  3. Guest