Hey look! Tamron has an 18-270mm that's a 60th anniversary model

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Dec 9, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Dec 9, 2010

  2. RichA

    Rich Guest

    The internet really is an interesting place for news. Not only do
    they cram in sentences until the meaning has nothing to do with
    reality, but you see spelling and grammatical errors you would never
    have seen in newspapers.

    Rich, Dec 9, 2010

  3. RichA

    Eric Stevens Guest

    You obviously don't read the New Zealand Herald.

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Dec 10, 2010
  4. RichA

    peter Guest

    And how many would ever see your illogical idiocies if it wasn't for he
    Internet.

    peter, Dec 10, 2010
  5. RichA

    peter Guest

    You are a bigger leasehold than I thought you were. I think almost
    everyone in the group recognizes this.

    peter, Dec 11, 2010
  6. RichA

    Rich Guest

    Leasehold? You are a internet puppy. Someone who mindlessly follows
    someone else around, responding to their posts but never offering
    anything of value or originality. That means you are dull. But
    you've probably been told that before. It's probably genetic, gotten
    from...your mother.

    Rich, Dec 11, 2010
  7. RichA

    peter Guest

    You have a serious mental problem that makes you requires constant
    attention. You are to be pitied, if you weren't such a pain in the ass/
    You spread prejudicial disinformation. Sometimes people even read your
    bullshit because you post misleading subjects.

    You have never answered my question. This is typical communistic
    propaganda methods.
    Oh yes! don't think your refusal to answer direct and on topic questions
    has gone unnoticed.
    IOW you are an almost perfect asshole.

    peter, Dec 11, 2010
  8. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    I'm not sure where he got it from, but I agree with everything else
    you said here. Perhaps he is more of a parasite than a puppy, always
    detracting but never contributing anything positive or useful.

    Bruce, Dec 11, 2010
  9. RichA

    peter Guest

    Oh! yes blusterer, or is it Tony, who has such a sterling reputation
    that you had to change your name.
    You contribute such accurate and useful information. So much so that you
    are afraid to answer any questions. And have not posted a picture in
    years, so we can see and learn.

    peter, Dec 11, 2010
  10. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Pot, kettle, Peter.

    RichA, Dec 14, 2010
  11. RichA

    peter Guest

    more diversion attempts. Answer my questions and give yourself credibility.

    peter, Dec 16, 2010