  2. RichA

    peter Guest

    Why would anyone envy the penis from Ontario.

    peter, Nov 1, 2010

  3. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    Robert Coe, Nov 1, 2010
  4. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    Ofnuts, Nov 1, 2010
  5. RichA

    Rich Guest

    Possible it's an ad. I'm seeing more cars made-up as billboards today.

    Rich, Nov 2, 2010
  6. RichA

    Rich Guest

    Close. Panasonic G1 with a 25mm f1.4 Fuji 1" CCTV lens wide open.

    Rich, Nov 2, 2010
  7. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    The sticker may refer to an aftermarket performance exhaust system.

    There is one made for Yamaha motorcycles by a Japanese company called
    "Nikkon". Very likely the owner cannot spell.

    Bruce, Nov 2, 2010
  8. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Further research reveals that it is a British company. Judging by the
    URL of the web site and the email address, the owner of the company
    seems to have a problem with spelling:

    http://www.nikonexhausts.co.uk/

    Bruce, Nov 2, 2010
  9. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    True, but I don't think that is the problem here. One of the images
    on the "Nikkon" web site shows a muffler clearly marked "NIKON":

    http://www.nikonexhausts.co.uk/images/bike_r1yam.jpg

    I suspect that the company may have begun trading as "Nikon Exhausts"
    and was leant on (probably by Nikon UK Limited) to change its name,
    but could not be bothered to change the URL and email address.

    Bruce, Nov 2, 2010
  10. RichA

    peter Guest

    An intellectually blind Ontarian
    is a generally obnoxious contrarian
    he posts without analysis or thinking
    that most products are overpriced or stinking
    He acts like a sad and bitter septuagenarian

    peter, Nov 2, 2010
  11. Great start! Last two lines too long. Also, how about

    An intellectually blind Ontarian,
    A generally obnoxious contrarian:
    He posts ..... (as far as I can go this am.)

    John McWilliams, Nov 2, 2010
  12. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Because you can't get Exif data off manual lenses.

    RichA, Nov 2, 2010