Hey how do you google????

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Hotmarilyn, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. Hotmarilyn

    Hotmarilyn Guest

    Hotmarilyn, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Hotmarilyn

    Ulvaeus Guest

    No ALT text on the images, images not aligned correctly, font too hard on
    the eyes, white background difficult for visually impaired, images too
    small, download time too long for dial-up users, too much content on one
    page, links not center aligned, links in capital letters makes visitors
    think you are shouting at them, invalid META tags, charset=ISO-8859-1 but no
    language specified, Javascript used which means if Netscape users disable
    Javascript they can not view the website correctly, not compatible with
    screenreaders, doesn't comply with WCAG standards, otherwise a good site!

    Ulvaeus, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Hotmarilyn

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    What a asshole response!

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Hotmarilyn

    Ulvaeus Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you idiot!

    Ulvaeus, Aug 7, 2004
  5. Hotmarilyn

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you tosser!

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Aug 7, 2004
  6. Hotmarilyn

    Pepperoni Guest

    Besides that, it is a troll for a pay site-- crossposted from
    nowhere.............

    Pepperoni, Aug 7, 2004
  7. I get sorry can't find that page. might try again later to see if
    i can get page.

    John P. Streetman, Aug 8, 2004
  8. Hotmarilyn

    Art Leonard Guest

    Can't get there from here; ergo, it sucks.

    Art Leonard

    Art Leonard, Aug 8, 2004
  9. Hotmarilyn

    Ash Guest