HEY HEY HEY hold up......

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Hey whats up...

    That price sounds a little steep. Do me a favor, REPLY
    to this e-mail at ...I work for
    New Horizons Computer Learning Center---we are
    everywhere!!! I'm sure there is one near you. Let me
    investigate some things for you before you go on ahead
    and do that.....in the meantime, visit our
    website..www.newhorizons.com

    Check us out.
    Regards,
    Ron Williams

    I'm
    >worry that I dont get enough of the trainning that i

    need.
    >The Administrator there saids I would go through a full
    >complete trainning of installing, implementing, and
    >configurings the network infrastructures and everything
    >else. Are those the kinds of work you do on the job on a
    >daily basis as a MCSA? And does it really help me

    getting

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003