Hey Guys Writing my first Microsoft Exam next week Tuesday

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by G.R Smith. CCNA., Jul 7, 2008.

  1. Wish Me luck, It should be a easy one, 70-620

    G.R Smith. CCNA., Jul 7, 2008

  2. G.R Smith. CCNA.

    David Craige Guest

    Good luck.

    David Craige, Jul 7, 2008

  3. Thanks David, lets hope its a good easy one

    G.R Smith. CCNA., Jul 8, 2008
  4. its time im writing today, let you all know how it goes.

    G.R Smith. CCNA., Jul 15, 2008
  5. passed with 976/1000

    G.R Smith. CCNA., Jul 15, 2008
  6. G.R Smith. CCNA.

    John R Guest

    How do you know it's "/1000" ? That info has never been published.

    Congrats, BTW

    John R

    John R, Jul 16, 2008
  7. From the Score sheets you can work out what the total would be, and the
    testing center confirmed the total.

    Anyways.

    Thanks for the congrats.

    G.R Smith. CCNA., Jul 17, 2008