    pretend killfile, the reassurances of three out of four of the voices in
    his head, and enough smug self-assurance to re-stock the world's oil
    reserves. He only really injures himself when he falls back on his wit.

    trout, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Akhil

    trout Guest

    "Mommy's the only one that laid you, Harrikins; now close the door
    and fetch me that bottle."
    No, I'm pretty sure *he's* the only one that ever heard *that*.
    Maybe the poor confused bastard could steal a book with some pictures in
    it, to find out what the phrase means.

    trout, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Akhil

    °Mike° Guest

    I find it highly hilarious that he states, "Insignificant comments from
    insignificant 'eggs' do not bother me", and yet the snipe was there,
    the explanation was there, and the bellyaching continues daily, if
    not hourly.

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004

  4. Yeah I hear ya,
    Atleast when I'm in a bad mood I post with my Issralli given name.

    HASANBENLAID

    Trai'

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    LOL

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Ah, I don't recall him being that heavy. <shrug> Certainly not on his
    webcam, the early days - when it was free. It's still a pleasure to
    listen to him shut down a wide and shallow line of shit. ;)

    Although Noory has finally smacked the Hoagland d00d around. Hoagland and
    his conspiracy theories are almost a religion in sheep's clothing. <G>

    Sano, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Oh shitueski!!1

    Sano, Jan 17, 2004
  8. Akhil

    °Mike° Guest

    A statistic?

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004
  9. Akhil

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, SgtMinor
    postulated...
    LMAO !!!

    slumpy, Jan 18, 2004
  10. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    One thing I have learned from the show over the years is that snake-oil salesmen
    haven't disappeared at all, they have just moved on to the next thing. :)

    Shel-hed, Jan 18, 2004
  11. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Hee hee hee ...

    Sano, Jan 18, 2004
  12. Akhil

    Mara Guest

    AOHeller.

    Mara, Jan 19, 2004
  13. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Comcast? Eh, but anyway......kind of a stump. <g>

    Sano, Jan 19, 2004
  14. Akhil

    Mara Guest

    AOHell is more than just an online service - it's a state of mind.

    Mara, Jan 19, 2004
  15. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Eh, abuse is still abuse.