    i am bored sitting here all day and i was stuck in school all day because of
    the bad weather. So i really need someone who i could chat with thru outlook
    exprees k bye.

    Akhil, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Akhil

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Perhaps u (sic) should spend a little more time on the lessons.

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    Your promblem is that your posts are barely sensible.
    You have failed to give any information about your computer, the
    operating system, or the programs you are attempting to speed up.
    There are many happy fun friends here for you to play with. Mike,
    Hawk, Mara, and Boomer are the most jovial and light-hearted. They
    will chat with you for hours and hours!
    Just don't go over their heads too much.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Akhil

    trout Guest

    A list! Harpington's made a list! Wheeeeeeee!
    But, hey; how come *I* didn't make it? Hell, *I* never miss an
    opportunity to remind him that he's got the ethical grounding of a
    dung-rolling beetle (without all the personality); so what the hell's a
    guy got to do to get on a list, around this place that isn't here?

    trout, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Akhil

    SgtMinor Guest

    You might have made that list had you been a little bit more jovial and
    light-hearted.

    SgtMinor, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Akhil

    °Mike° Guest

    You really are reduced to dredging the barrel, aren't you? Pathetic.

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Akhil

    Mara Guest

    If you recognise that he's a shitbag, which you do, then you're on the Good List
    - whether Harrison the Liar/Thief/Coward puts you in it or not.

    "They're at least, for the most part, people worth talking to, unlike Harrison
    the Slug."

    Mara, Jan 17, 2004
  8. Do not taunt happy fun friends.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    You should be nice to Akhil. He is Sympatico's tier 2 support.

    Shel-hed, Jan 17, 2004
  10. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    Shel-hed, Jan 17, 2004
  11. Akhil

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    Hey! Don't insult dung beetles. They're useful. They keep flies under
    control, work hard to keep their little babies warm in burrows, and
    fertilise plants. Now you should have said "all the morality of a dog
    caught short on a cricket pitch and the personality of a Michael Jackson".

    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 17, 2004
  12. Here kid knock yourself out http://www.pchelplive.com/

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  13. Harrison before I read the rest of this thread do you have asbestos shorts?
    I'm those guys are going to give you some heat. <G>

    Trai"

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  14. Akhil

    Sano Guest

    Nice to see you're listening to George. ;)

    Art still *makes* the weekends though. <G>

    Sano, Jan 17, 2004
  15. It was on Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:12:13 -0800, just as I was halfway through a

    You're on the Good Guys[tm] lits!

    William Poaster, Jan 17, 2004
  16. It was on Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:03:41 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    But Theivington doesn't think he's ever wrong!

    William Poaster, Jan 17, 2004
  17. Akhil

    gangle Guest

    Seems like you often land in the number 2.

    gangle, Jan 17, 2004
  18. Akhil

    °Mike° Guest

    That's the whole point; that's why he hates being challenged.

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  19. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    Insignificant comments from insignificant 'eggs' do not bother me.
    Besides, a killfile is much better than asbestos shorts, and much more
    comfortable.

    -- Why do I call them eggs?
    Because the only time they got laid was by their mother.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  20. Akhil

    Shel-hed Guest

    Yuppers. I damn near fell on the floor when I heard he was coming back.
    He said that his back problems went away after losing 50 pounds. Weelll that sure
    puts a damper on my beer plans.

    Shel-hed, Jan 17, 2004