    version of it, which will be out soon for your review and attention!

    Cheers,
    JR Design Studio

    www.jrdesignstudio.com, Oct 22, 2007

  2. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    why? Guest

    How about a book, mentioned before in 24HSHD
    about style, presentation and includes fonts.

    http://www.webstyleguide.com/index.html?/contents.html

    Search in 24HSHD for posts about HTML author:why?

    Also have a look through alt.html
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/topics

    <snip>
    Me

    why?, Oct 22, 2007

  3. Get a book called Phil's Fonts. You won't want any other books after that.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 23, 2007
  4. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND DUMBASS.

    Paige D'Winter, Oct 23, 2007
  5. www.jrdesignstudio.com

    Plato Guest

    My son, who is an expert on fonts, got several books from bookstores
    telling him more that he can digest.

    Plato, Oct 27, 2007