    0
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    too expensive for me atm :|

    unholy, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Too expensive for lots of people atm :p including me :( Thatd be in USD I'm guessing.

    XhArD, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Hexus is UK :|

    unholy, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Doesn't make it anybetter for me though :( Besides, i'd need an AGP one :p

    XhArD, Sep 29, 2005