    the exam by next week...il keep you guys posted on how ill
    do...by the way im 19 and lookin for an entry level
    job..or mid level administration since i have my MCSA

    Brian, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Brian

    Brat Guest

    mid level admin?? honey, employers are hiring MCSE's for ENTRY level
    positions now... I don't want to bust your bubble but you need to be
    realistic too... you are 19, have little or no experience... you will not
    get that mid level admin job for at least 5 years or so... MCSA does not
    give you anything more than entry level... even mcse's are in this boat...
    good luck though... sincerely... with your exams...

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Brian

    o.god Guest

    Yeah ... listen to Brat, the single mom whos never even
    worked in IT.

    o.god, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Brian

    Matt Guest

    Are you saying you don't agree with Brat?
    I challange anyone with no experience to land a Mid-level admin job.
    Sorry bud, no manager is going to look at a 19 year old out of highschool
    with no post-secondary education and nothing but a MCSA for a mid level
    admin job.
    In my experience normally mid level is 5+ years experience and senior is 10+
    years plus college/university.

    Matt, Jan 22, 2004
  5. Brian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yeah ... listen to Brat, the single mom whos never even
    Not only is she right, she'll kick your ass.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  6. Brian

    BrattSlappa Guest

    Look, I was just making a point to talk to people who work
    in the business not the barefoot grilled cheese chef with
    a CCNA and no jawbb ...

    Relax nipple pickers.

    BrattSlappa, Jan 22, 2004
  7. Brian

    Brat Guest

    really... well again dipshit... you are wrong... I have worked in IT

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004
  8. Brian

    JaR Guest

    The only point you've managed to make is that you are a complete idiot.

    JaR
    Pointing out the Obvious Thug

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  9. Brian

    techgrl Guest

    A comment from a single mom working in IT -> BITE ME. As
    for Brat - she may not have a job (yet)in IT but I'll put
    money on her ass kicking any day. She knows her sh!t.
    You on the other had have shown sfa about your intellect -
    other than you are a complete idiot.

    techgrl, Jan 22, 2004
  10. Brian

    Guest Guest

    Been in the field as an Network/Security admin for 9
    years now. I only hold a MCP, CCSA(checkpoint),
    Security+. I'm in a senior role and the kicker is this...
    i can't test for crap. I couldnt get an CCNE or MCSE if i
    tried, because I just dont have the patience and
    attention for exams. I run a tight tight shop with many
    datacenters and worldwide locations.

    So i agree about the comment of MCSE is entry level.

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004