heres help whith your computer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jonathan tollerud, Nov 8, 2004.

  1.
    jonathan tollerud, Nov 8, 2004

  2. jonathan tollerud wrote:
    <nuttin>

    Look, Goomer, (may I call you Goomer?) you have a handsome picture of
    yourself and I'm sure Jeff Foxworthy is playing on your MP3 player in
    the background all day long. But not only does your page SUCK, but
    ineptly spamming newsgroups puts you in a category just below
    shit-stained greenflies.

    Get a clue.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 8, 2004

  3. jonathan tollerud

    WormWood Guest

    | jonathan tollerud wrote:
    | <nuttin>
    |
    | Look, Goomer, (may I call you Goomer?) you have a handsome picture of
    | yourself and I'm sure Jeff Foxworthy is playing on your MP3 player in
    | the background all day long. But not only does your page SUCK, but
    | ineptly spamming newsgroups puts you in a category just below
    | shit-stained greenflies.
    |
    | Get a clue.

    With obsequiousness, castigation is lost. You have no doubt produced a
    Narcissistic, spamming asshole.

    WormWood, Nov 8, 2004
  4. jonathan tollerud

    trout Guest

    Well, if nothing else; you'll keep Jonathan busy with a dictionary
    for a while.

    trout, Nov 8, 2004