    Location:
    Australia
    ngn source, 254.869.756.124:20715. 10 pm AEST.

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005

    Gez, Nov 10, 2005

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    How about telling me what game. Is that HL2, Quake4, UT2k4, CS:S, what? If it isn't a game I own then all bets are off I'm afraid.

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  5. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm going to guess by the word Source that t's CS.

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, there are other Source games, so... <shrug>
    Why not some UT2k4 or Quake4?

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  7. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Because he sucks at both of them :p That's my guess anyway.

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i own at UT2k4 :p
    oh yer ngn source is a mod i was working on with a friend :D it used the source engine. it was about ninjas, i dont know where they got the ngn from though :|
    quake4, well i haven't tried playing that game online.

    unholy, Nov 12, 2005
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Fine, then UT2k4, if you're so blasted good at it.
    Here's the parameters.
    No bloody high gravity servers, all low grav with quad jump. Preferably with a Zark or Zodiac instagib rifle but I'll kick yer ass with any weapon probably.
    CTF, Onslaught or something, no deathmatch, deathmatch is for kiddies with no idea how to actually play the game who just want to go around and shoot stuff.
    If you've got Teamspeak or Skype we can use that.
    Sever must give both of us below a 100 ping for fairness.
    Now, you ready to die?

    The Modfather, Nov 12, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm ur going to have problems getting that fair ping :|
    it would have to be AU for me to get lower then 200, and US for u to get lower then 200 :|

    unholy, Nov 13, 2005
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not necessarally. And there are servers in between where we could get at least the same or close to the same ping. Say in Europe.

    The Modfather, Nov 13, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Europe's server are worse pings then america's

    unholy, Nov 14, 2005
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    In other words, you're scared and know you can't possibly beat me. Fine. Just admit it and get on with your life. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 14, 2005
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i cant admit what i dont know, that just part of life. I can admit what i do know though, European servers hate australian clients, "you have been kicked and banned, u are australian u noob (Kicked by Admin)"

    unholy, Nov 14, 2005
  15. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why not just cross the pond? "Home is where you make it."

    Gez, Nov 15, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    when ur 14 and make about 80 bucks a week, i dont think it possible to move.

    unholy, Nov 15, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sure it is, you keep complaining about those boat people right? Do you think they make $80 a week? Hardly. So get on a boat and get out of that country.

    Still, you can't defeat me at UT2k4!
    And I just added Call of Duty 2 to my collection, you probably don't have that there in your country yet.

    The Modfather, Nov 15, 2005
  18. unholy

    CRAZIE_GUY

    Joined: