    at a time which is way to time consuming.

    Is anyone having similar problems? Advise?

    System is Windows XP, Dell Dimension 8400

    Reggie, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Reggie

    meerkat Guest

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070216193918AAimQVr

    Have a read here.

    meerkat, Feb 25, 2007

  3. Reggie

    Old Gringo Guest

    Spam emails do not count against your limit.
    Yahoo is constantly working on their problems.

    Old Gringo, Feb 25, 2007
  4. Reggie

    chuckie® Guest

    The way I usually get rid of them is to go to the web site, access my mail,
    and delete them all from there. Another idea is not to give out your email
    address to any ol' web site that asks for one, personally, I use my
    hotmail.com email for that and it cuts the 'spam' considerably...

    chuckie®, Feb 25, 2007