    Jim Noble Guest

    I think it's behind mine <waves>

    Jim

    Jim Noble, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Conor

    Stormsinger Guest

    <snip>

    Oh good, I'm glad you've understood the grammatical difference between your and
    you're, and are able to demonstrate this correctly in the example above.

    Now lesson number two: An old rule of Usenet - he that mentions Hitler/Nazis as an
    argument, automatically loses that argument.

    Still, good to see you're learning

    regards

    Stormsinger, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Conor

    Stormsinger Guest

    I see what you mean, but somehow I just couldn't resist seeing if s/he it would take
    the bait and go off on a spittle producing rant ;-)

    Stormsinger, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Conor

    ric Guest

    At least *somebody* is awake.

    ric, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Conor

    Graham W Guest

    I thought this one was a bit tight across the shoulders....

    Hi Jim...<returns wave>

    8¬)

    Graham W, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Conor

    JAD Guest

    I see you can't listen to directions....see if your doctor can do
    something with your A.D.D.

    JAD, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Conor

    Stormsinger Guest

    <snip>

    Bored with you now.

    .....plonk

    Stormsinger, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Conor

    JAD Guest

    Ya'll come bak nah, ya heer

    JAD, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Conor

    ams67 Guest

    Unfortunately it does not completely eradicate IE from the system. IE still
    views HTML emails.
    Better than nothing, anyway...

    ams67, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Conor

    Bart Bailey Guest

    If you want nuke HTML in IE,
    do a find file for [MSHTML.dll] and delete it.

    Bart Bailey, Jun 30, 2004