HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!

Discussion in 'Home Networking' started by Conor, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Conor

    Rob Morley Guest

    Rob Morley, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Conor

    madmax Guest

    Hey Tx2-
    What problem are you having with thunderbird?
    What build did you try?
    I hear ya about IE6-some software depends on it and if you
    get rid of IE they won't work.
    I changed my sig-what do you think?(I took your advice!)
    -max
    --
    To help you stay safe see:
    http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html

    madmax, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Conor

    Will Dormann Guest

    Try Thunderbird:

    -WD

    Will Dormann, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Conor

    Zebedee Guest

    Try Thunderbird:
    But will it read OEs files? If it will use OEs files, interesting. If not,
    it's of no use.

    --
    Yours

    Zebedee

    (Claiming asylum in an attempt
    to escape paying his debts to
    Dougal and Florence)

    Zebedee, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Conor

    kurt wismer Guest

    Toshi1873 wrote:
    [snip]
    what exactly is the problem you've encountered with thread sorting in
    mozilla's newsreader?
    actually, i find that it ignores entire threads quite well... perhaps
    you're doing something wrong... watching threads seems to work too...

    kurt wismer, Jun 26, 2004
  6. Conor

    Will Dormann Guest

    Yes, it can import your addressbook, mail, and settings from Outlook
    Express. (Or Outlook, or Eudora)

    -WD

    Will Dormann, Jun 26, 2004
  7. Conor

    Rob Morley Guest

    Rob Morley, Jun 26, 2004
  8. Conor

    JAD Guest

    very mature... luv when the crossposting drags in the dredge... defend
    the nazis ziege hiel!!!

    JAD, Jun 26, 2004
  9. Conor

    Conor Guest

    Its not exactly the best. Try Gravity and you'll see what he meands.

    Conor, Jun 26, 2004
  10. FromTheRafters, Jun 26, 2004
  11. Conor

    Conor Guest

    THe ability to import/export from OE/Outlook/Netscape accounts is
    pretty much a requirement of any halfway decent client.

    Conor, Jun 26, 2004
  12. Conor

    Rob Morley Guest

    You're really not very bright are you?

    Rob Morley, Jun 27, 2004
  13. Conor

    Stacey Guest

    Stacey, Jun 27, 2004
  14. Conor

    Stacey Guest

    Kmail and Knode are great, oh sorry they aren't ported to windows...

    Stacey, Jun 27, 2004
  15. Conor

    Stacey Guest

    Or screw the web sites that are IE only?

    Stacey, Jun 27, 2004
  16. Conor

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Oh... you mean Sieg Heil?

    Roy Coorne, Jun 27, 2004
  17. Conor

    JAD Guest

    good to see you know how to spell it.

    JAD, Jun 27, 2004
  18. Conor

    Conor Guest

    Its a bit hard when its your online banking.

    Conor, Jun 27, 2004
  19. Conor

    Jon Guest

    Mozilla works fine for me (hsbc), not even having to spoof the user
    agent string. Did have to initially register and get the digital
    certificate on a windows box though.
    Jon.

    Jon, Jun 27, 2004
  20. Conor

    Tx2 Guest

    Which makes it even scarier .... a browser known for its security flaws
    is insisted upon as being used. Yee gads.

    HSBC 'allow' Firefox to be used ...

    Tx2, Jun 27, 2004