Here we go again - Voipdiscount

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Jono, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Jono

    Jono Guest

    Jono, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Jono

    paul123 Guest

    Crikey! They ARE busy bees! 70 destinations for 1ct/min, or less, must
    be their record.

    Recently that's a new "company/website" from Finarea every 4-6 weeks!

    paul123, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Jono

    GwG Guest

    I don't think I will be trusting another branch of a company that takes
    unused funds from its customers, unless those customers continuously add
    more. It might be worth it for someone making a lot of calls, but not
    for me.

    GwG, Mar 22, 2006
  4. Jono

    Brian A Guest

    That's my decision too.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 22, 2006
  5. Jono

    M.Dexter Guest

    And you can bet Ivor will be having something to say about their
    blatant advertising in this group .

    M.Dexter, Mar 22, 2006