    do you know the price? its only 20 US Dollars or less.
    email me at

    Regards

    Sami, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Sami

    edward Guest

    i need the books

    edward, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Sami

    sami Guest

    i have tried to send you an email, but it faild, email me
    at i have all MCSE 2003 books by
    microsoft press

    sami, Aug 1, 2004
  4. Sami

    Mike T. Guest

    Are you sure you want the e-mail sent to ? If your
    e-mail address is , I don't want this important e-mail
    to go somewhere other than . You can confirm here if
    your address, which you state to be , is in fact really
    . If this is the case, I will certainly make sure the
    e-mail goes to and to no place other than
    .

    Hoping you are to be having the nice of day.

    Wishing you all of the blessings of Sven.

    Mike T., Aug 1, 2004
  5. Sami

    sami Guest

    you can mail me at if you need the
    books,
    ? If your
    , is in fact really

    sami, Aug 1, 2004
  6. Sami

    Mike T. Guest

    I am certainly want to be making 100% sure. Your address is
    . I must be remembering that your address is
    . I will make sure goes into my
    address book for safekeeping because I am not wanting to lose the very
    important address.

    Okay, got it. Am thanking you profusely.

    Mike T., Aug 2, 2004
  7. I am interested to know if you are now 100% sure about
    . I too need to be 100% sure that
    is real and that
    is not some kind of scam. I would
    hate to think that is a scam, but
    these day's one cannot be to sure, even about
    .

    So once again is real? or is
    not real? or are you still unsure
    about ?